Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I miss jacob



Earlier today, while my son and i were watching TV in our living room i noticed he was crying and i ask him what's wrong? and he said i miss Jacob mama where is he now? I want him to be here tomorrow in my Birthday.

I felt sad, because i know how he feel right now. Jacob is his friend since they were a year old and they were always together every time there is a birthday for one of them together with their other friend Charles. They are sons of my close friends here in Texas.

Unfortunately, Jacob and his family moved to Virginia a few months ago. and tomorrow is his first Birthday party he will have without Jacob.

I think this is their last pictures together before they move. The boy wearing the red color sweater is jacob, the yellow is charles and the gray is freddy my son. They are like Three Kids on the Block!

No comments: