Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 23, 2008

Better than nothing

Today I am happy because it is the first time I got three opps from PPP. Usually I get only one or two because I am slow and at the same time busy here at home. So, by the time I am done with second opps and post it. when I check the qualified opps all of them are gray already so, I have to wait again for tomorrow. And sometimes I like to stay longer here in the computer but I can’t because my babies are waiting for me to pick them up. That’s why if I get one opps a day I am happy because it is better than nothing. Even the amount is only five dollars you know that’s already four kilos of rice in the Philippines.

3 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

ahaha ur lucky! i never get from PPP/

~Mommyallehs~ said...

congrat! you got it!

Amor said...

lucky you... it's been a while since I got opps... been busy din kasi lately. :)