Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 27, 2008

get now or get hungry

For the last two Sundays now I have wanted to go to the Asian store to buy some food and rice for me. I have been out of rice since last week. But I keep changing my mind because I don’t want to leave the house it is very hot outside always 100 degrees here in Texas. I know I am not have to walk to the store but even though still hot. I am not afraid of loosing my beauty because I don’t have that, but the truth is I don’t want to leave in front of my computer that’s why there are so many excuses. But now I really have to go because I really need to get my food now or else I will go hungry. Get now or get hungry.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahaha.. Get now is the best answer to your question.. I couldn't live a day without eating rice lol... Go Go Go..