Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, July 21, 2008

messy house

Our house was very messy yesterday afternoon. My son had visitors, his three cousins age from 5 YO to 2 YO. They were all running around and put toys all over the place. I didn’t care what they were doing because I know they are having fun. After a few hours they were still not done but then the 2 YO started crying. Earlier she got crayons in her hands and was writing all over our oven. Her mother took them away from her and she started crying and screaming and would not stop. They tried to gave her a popsicle but she was still screaming. While the rest of the kids were still playing. She finally got her popsicle but she was still screaming. Her mom picked her up and was holding her but still she won’t stop crying. After 30 minutes of non stop crying and screaming one of my daughter who was sleeping woke up scared. The 2 yo finally stop screaming after maybe 45 minutes. I can’t believed that she is like that because she is very quite all the time. This was the first time I saw her like that.

No comments: