Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

missed those days

Today while I was home I was remembering my life back in Cebu PI. I miss all of my friends there. I remember that at every fiesta and birthday no matter where it was we would still go. Always having fun even at the disco under the Mactan bridge until morning it was crazy but I liked it. My life in Cebu was full of memories and fun I can’t forget all of my friends there. I know I will never see them for many years but I still chat and text with some of them sometimes. My friends at work, my friends at the boarding house and my friends at Singles For Christ. The friendship, the difficulties, the crying because of no money, lost jobs or because the boy friends was bad. We were all sharing our problems. Now all I can do is look at our pictures. I really missed those days!

No comments: