Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, August 22, 2008

being a mother

While I was laying in bed I was thinking about being a mother and how it has change my life. Now that I have three children. Before I had my twin daughters every time I went shopping for clothes I would always go first to the boy section and after shopping for my son I would go right away to the women section shopping for my self. Now that I have my daughters it changes everything, I go shopping to the girl section first and when I am done I go to the boy’s section and after I am done shopping for my son it is time to go to the counter and pay just pass by the women section. Because I don’t have any money left in my budget for my self . What I heard from some of the mothers is true. They always said that if you have children you can’t shop for your self or you have no time to shop for yourself which is true.

No comments: