Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, August 30, 2008

excited for holidays

It is Saturday now and it is the last Saturday of the month days passed by very quick you even don‘t know that Next week is September again. Starting the “BER” months so meaning holiday season is coming again I like it I am excited for the holiday’s thanksgiving and Christmas. I am excited to make decoration in our house, this time will be very special because this is our first year in our house and it is the first Christmas for my daughters. I am looking forward again to go shopping early in the morning after thanksgiving with my friends. There are a lot of things to do in the holiday and this coming Thanksgiving Day all the family of my husband will get together here in our house. My son is very excited to hang all the Christmas lights around the house and to see the lights around the neighborhood.

No comments: