Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If i could

I am not a Teacher, but I guess it would still be nice to share this.

I would teach each child to be positive, to smile, to love and to be loved.
I would teach each child to take time to observe some miracle of nature.
The song of the bird, the beauty of a snowflake, the orange glow of winter sunset.
I would teach each child to feel warmly about those for whom the task of learning does not come easily.
I would teach each one to be kind to all living creatures and to crowd out of their lives
Feelings of guilt, misunderstanding and lack of compassion.
I would teach each child that it is OK to show their feelings by laughing, crying or touching someone they care about.
Everyday I would have each child feel special and, through my actions, each one would know how much I really care….

No comments: