Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, August 31, 2008

not really lucky

Last night I was very upset with myself because I could not grab any opps they are very elope with me I don’t know why. There are a lots of white and green but after I put the captcha they turn gray I did it many times one after another after another maybe 10 times trying to capture different opps from 3ps but I was not lucky. It frustrates me too much I know it is not my internet connection that is slow but maybe because there are a lots of bloggers trying to open their site. You know 10 minutes before 11:00 pm here in Texas I am already at my computer waiting for their opps and until they stop giving them away. But I am still hoping to get one but nothing. Not really lucky last night but it is okay better luck next time maybe later or tomorrow or the next day.

No comments: