Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

shopping with my son

One Weekend is free tax here in Texas for School supplies for the student and also for all the clothes so, I took my son to go shopping for his school supply and some clothes for him on sunday. I asked one of my friends if she would go with me but she had to pick me up here at home. When she found out that my son would have to go with us she was afraid to drive to the store because she said she is still new driver. What she did was pick up our other friend who is a neighbor and asked her if she would go shopping us and she said yes, We were happy because we now have a driver and we all went shopping together which are good. When we were at the store we are all had fun. I had a great time shopping with my friends and my son.

No comments: