Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, September 28, 2008

as usual

Today, as usual I am staying home with my daughters and doing my housework. My husband has a different assignment he was also busy. This morning he and our son went out to eat and shopping at home depot looking some parts to repair our kitchen faucet. Then, they went to Wal-Mart to go grocery shopping. I would like to go with them but I am kind of tired and lazy so, better for me to stay home. If I am home on the weekend I can do a lot of things around the house and spending more time with my daughters. This afternoon I have a visitor too, one of my friend come over and stay for a while playing my children and we were chika-chika a little bit, and it was good. After she left I start paying my bills online because it is the end of the month already and most bills due the first week of every month.

No comments: