Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, September 12, 2008

budget my time

Some of my friends are always asking me “ how do you do this? How do you budget your time? And my answer is trying to budget my time is like budgeting your money. They all wonder because I am working every weekdays, taking care my children, doing household chores and of course doing blogging. They said that’s a lot. Yes it is a lot but as long as I have my good health I can do all this. As for what my other friend told me when I found out that I was going to have twins I was kind of excited and sad but she kept telling me, GOD gave this to you, he knows that you can do it. Until now that’s what I have in my mind. every time I see my children I am always happy no matter how many hours I sleep at night, no matter how tired I am when I see my babies all of that is gone I am happy. Perhaps, my husband is also a big help were working together.

No comments: