Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, September 21, 2008

busy day again

Today is kind of a busy day again, my husband mowed our yard while I was doing my house chores and at the same time doing my online business. We planned to go to my mother in law so that she can see our children but I got tired and lazy so we never went. But my son still went to see his grandma for a few hours and his cousin took him there. My husband picked him up and they went shopping for a while before coming home. That was their only time together every Sunday it is daddy-Freddy day while I am staying home with our girls. They go shopping together and eat in one of the fast foods here. But most of the time it is McDonald or Wendy’s because my son only eats chicken nuggets or chicken strips and some fries nothing else.

No comments: