Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

doing good in the school

Yesterday when my son came home from school he is very happy, I like it if he is like that. He always brings home his lesson papers from school. Yesterday he got the letter F lessons cutting paper with a drawing of things that start with F and colored it. While he was eating I sat down with him and asked him what letter it was. To my surprise he knew about it and he even pronounce the letter good and the name of the drawings. I was laughing and I said you are doing good Fred you say it better than me. I am proud of you! But after a few minutes I learned from my husband that he never went to play outside he stayed in the classroom his teacher said. Because last week he hurts himself on the play ground.

No comments: