Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, September 4, 2008

go federer go!

Roger Federer, of Switzerland, returns a shot to Gilles Muller, of Luxembourg, during their quarterfinal match at the U.S. Open tennis tournament in New York, Thursday, Sept. 4, 2008.


Every night I come home from work I kiss my children first then turn on my computer and checked my… no not opps, not my email either I have to checked first the sports news. Because I want to know if Roger Federer still win his game in the US Open. I always want him to win I am a big fun of Federer. I do not play sports but I do like watching them especially if I like the players. In the Tennis world I like him, to me he is the best. I hope he wins this time in the open. At Wimbledon he fell short of Rafael Nadal. Today he beat Gilles Muller 7-6 (5), 6-4, 7-6 (5) to extend his own record by reaching the semifinals at an 18th consecutive Grand Slam tournament. His next opponent for semifinal will be Novak Djokovic the number three seed. This is like a rematch from last year Final which Federer won.

(AP Photo/Elise Amendola)

No comments: