Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, September 12, 2008

got hurt

Every morning when my son comes home from school he is very happy. Even though I am in our bedroom when he arrives I can hear him screaming “big brother is home” many times until I see him. But yesterday was different he is very quite when he opened the door no screaming so, I wondered why. When I saw him his face is sad it was like he is in pain and asked what’s wrong? He told me that he hurt himself on the school play ground. One kid told him to jump and he jumped that’s how he got hurt! Today he did not go to school because my sister in law took him to see his doctor. I think he is not really in pain because he is not crying and he still playing, he can’t walk straight. Well, I hope he will get better soon so that Monday he can go back to school.

No comments: