Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i missed them

This morning when I checked my computer there was a couple of opps for me but too bad I missed them both I was very slow to grab them. I keep waiting and waiting hoping for more more but nothing. So, now I think I will go back to bed and get some more sleep before my daughters wake up. Or maybe I have to start doing my house chores. I still have some clothes here that need to be iron because yesterday I never finish ironing. But I like to do ec drop because if I will wait later while they are awake I can’t do that. I also need to go to store later to pick up milk for my daughters. What do I need to do first I am tired so, I think go back to bed first that is better for me.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I just wanted you to know that I love coming here everyday and seeing those girls! And your little boy:) Just wanted to say thanks for that.