Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

pumpkin feast





Yesterday Monday I did not go to work I took a day off because I wanted to spend time with my family and it is also my husband day off so, we were all together yesterday. Last week I found out in the news that at Dallas arboretum had starting their pumpkin feast so, we went over their. He was very happy to see all those pumpkins every where. Last year we never got a chance to go there because we were so busy that I forgot when I remembered it is already over. We spend a few hours walking until he finally tired of walking that was when he wanted to ride in the stroller of my girls so, I ended up carrying one of them that made me tired but it is okay as long he is happy that’s what I want.

2 comments:

Momgen said...

that is a lot of pumpkin...

The Joy Of Life Forever

Chubskulit Rose said...

wow, miss ko na magpumpkin shopping hehehe.. wala nyan dito sa korea...

bout 3ps, nalulungkot nga ako eh.. but its ok, continue blogging pa rin ako coz i enjoy it.. have you been audited by them yet? too bad natamaan agad ako ng auditors hehehe