Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, September 7, 2008

tennis women’s final

American Serena Williams (left) defeated second seed Jelena Jankovic (right) 6-4, 7-5 in the women's US Open final for her ninth career Grand Slam title and the world number one ranking.

Tonight while I was ironing my children clothes I was also watching tennis. The women’s single final between Serena Williams and Jelena Jankovic. Serena won the U.S. Open title in six years and become the new world No. 1. The score is 6-4, 7-5 I thought Jancovic would make it to the third set I can’t stop watching the TV. They both played good games but Serena prevail and she deserved it.

AFP/Don Emmert

1 comment:

Muckbeast said...

Women's tennis is totally superior to men's tennis now. There are actual rallies. Ground strokes and position matter.

Congrats Serena!

-Cambios
Blogging about Online Gaming and Virtual Worlds:
http://www.muckbeast.com