Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, October 4, 2008

grabbed my food

Today while I was eating my dinner I was carrying one of my daughter Izabella, I am using my hands to eat. She is watching me and maybe she is thinking what mama is doing. She tried to grab my plate with rice and fried squid. I am the only one eating squid my husband will only eat it if it is calamari. After a few minutes of trying to grab my food she finally did it. She suddenly grabbed the food and got her hands full of rice I was laughing, she also grabbed the squid and the smells of it is very fishy. I washed her hands right away. I hope when they get bigger they will eat my food. My son, before he was eating but not anymore.

2 comments:

LODS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LODS said...

hi kids can be so curious. i to hope that my daughter will learn to eat what i eat but still become an italian food lover. I guess its important for us filipinas that our kids learn to love our foods specially the rice and the smelly one,lol