Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

need relax for a while

It is past midnight here in Texas and I would like to go to bed already, I feel tired and a few hours ago I had a headache. But I still can’t go to bed I still have a lot of stuff to do. I have one opps that needs to be done because it will expire in an hour, and I don’t want to lose it. My daughters just went to sleep they want to stay awake as long as they can if I am around. So, I am in a hurry to finish all of this before going to bed. I also have to do more dropping because this morning I drop only a few cards and that is not enough I am very slow right now. Maybe I will have to recharge my batteries first and that means to relax for a while and get some snacks and a glass of milk.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

A couple of hours to relax yourself will help you recharge your batteries. Even Supermoms like us need some unwinding you know..
Goodluck on relaxing and take care of them babies...