Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

our break time

Today while I was at work I got a chance to watch TV during our break time. I was suppose to watch the presidential debate but I found a People’s magazine, I read it instead. I am not going to comment about what they said because I can’t vote here yet I am only curious. I think in the Philippines there are no debate like this. I got busy reading the magazine with Paul Newman on the cover, I heard his name before a long time ago. This is the first time I saw his picture. I know he is an actor and he just passed away a few weeks ago. I read the article but not all of it. I found out that he was married to his wife for 50 years. They just celebrate their anniversary January. I never got a chance to read it all because I needed to go back to my work, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: