Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, November 2, 2008

change the time again

This morning when I woke up around 9am on our clock I thought it was late. I opened my computer and noticed that the time was different from our clock; I remember that they change the time again here for daylight saving time by moving the clock back one hour. That is why I wondered why my daughter’s were still asleep it was because it was still early here. I forgot my friend told me last night to set my clock before I went to bed. It is lucky that I did not have to go to work today; if I did I would be an hour early.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Yes, you're lucky, or you will be staring at the ceiling while counting how many lizards had passed before you can clock in, hehehe..
Take care and Have fun with your kiddos...