Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I want to ba a Nurse

When I graduate high school I plan to go to college and become a nurse. A lot of my family has become nurses. I never got the chance to enter college because of financial problem. When I got married I plan to go to college but now there was nobody to watch my babies. I did go to a nursing aid class and I am a certified nursing aid for the nursing homes here. I worked there for a while and I found that I really want to be a nurse. The problem is I still can not go to the school every day to be in class. I am looking for an online school that has a MS nursing. I found sxuonline.com. They provide high quality graduate programs that are delivered by their professional faculty. I feel their online programs suit for my needs and situation.

No comments: