Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Baking Cake

Yesterday my son and I baked a cake, he was so happy that I let him help me. He was the one putting in the sugar and other ingredients into the bowl. He was the one mixing the cake, he likes doing that. While we were working on our cake he kept asking me about the Philippines how it looks like and if the people are nice. I told him it was a nice place and most of the people are nice. He said that he wanted to go there and see it for himself when he gets bigger. He is still asking to me a lot about the country.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your son can see the Philippines one day! And...any cake pictures? Sounds like fun...baking a cake with your son!

Deborah @ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com
comfortjoydesigns{AT}gmail{DOT}com