Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas party in rose’s place

me with my daughter Elizabeth, Anne with Jadyn, my son freddy, Annie with my daughter Izabella.
and all of us with rose.

Today we went to rose’s place for a small Christmas party with Annie, Anne, my husband, me and the children for her visitors. We are so happy that finally we could meet again. The last time I saw rose and Anne was while I was one month pregnant with my twins and now they are already nine months old. Anne was three months pregnant with her daughter last time we met. Today is our second time to meet each other although sometimes we are chatting. This is the first time I’ve meet Annie. They cooked a lot of foods I am still full. The kids are so happy with their presents from rose and they finally meet Deden too. I am glad that I was able to see them today. I really enjoyed being with them. Thank you guys! Next time again, did I said that they are good cooks? Yes they are a good cooks :-)))

No comments: