Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, December 25, 2008

my daughter is sick

This morning one of my daughter has a fever, and I wanted to go to the church. I was confused if we were all going or not. I promised my son last night that we would go to hear mass. So I had no choice but to go. Before we went I gave my daughter medicine for her fever. While we were in the church and in the middle of the mass I feed my daughter her milk. After few minutes of drinking it she threw up all over me. I felt bad I had no choice but to leave the church. Until now my daughter still has fever although after taking medicine the fever goes down. She is cranky now and I hope she will go sleep tonight or else I will stay awake with her. This is the first time she has had a fever since she was born I think it is cause form her teething.

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Mommy Juliet...

Kawawa naman ang iyong baby kasi may sakit ng Pasko. I hope she's doing a lot better na.

Have a happy and healthy 2009.

Mommy J

Mizé said...

Best wishes to your daughter.
My daughter also had fever when her teeth were groing but her Doctor told me that fever means infection. Although, everytime a new theeth was groing she would get cranky and developed fever.
Happy Holidays.

Behrad [BioTecK.net] said...

Best wishes to your daughter..

Anonymous said...

Hope She is OK now.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Everything's Here
Nyumix's Blog
My Children N Me