Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 11, 2009

busy sunday

Today is another busy Sunday for all of us here. We went to the birthday party of two of my husband’s nephews and after that my husband and I went to the Asian store. My son stays at the birthday boy’s house to play with them. When we come back home it was already night, time to cook food and feed the babies. My husband left to pick up our son. Anyways, when I was in the Asian store shopping for Filipino food a man who worked for the store was talking Spanish to me. I could not understand him and I said I am sorry I am not Spanish. He said oh, I am sorry I thought you were Mexican. I do not know why some people here think that I am Mexican. Maybe it is because when I am talking Bisaya it sounds like I am talking Spanish. It is okay with me it is not a big deal.

No comments: