Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 29, 2009

double wedding this February

Last night I was chatting with my cousin manang neneng who is in the Philippines. She told me that my sister and our cousin Jonah will have a double wedding this February 28th. I know that my sister Joji would be getting married but I never thought about them having a double wedding. I was thinking it would be nice to go home and attend their wedding. There is no problem with my husband he will let me go home if I want to; my problem is who will watch my daughters. I know I can bring my son with me but I cannot leave my daughters here with my husband he has to go to work every day. It is too hard for me to travel with all three children and my daughters are not big enough. I think maybe it is better for me to stay home and just wait for the pictures that they will to send me after the wedding.

No comments: