Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, January 31, 2009

getting paid from paying post

This afternoon while I was checking my email I got a new message from paying post that they sent me a payment to my pay pal account. I was happy for the first time I got paid from them. They sent me $60.00 I know it is not a lot but at least now I have more money to spend. I think I am going to buy shoes for my self or maybe just keep the money in pay pal and use it later. It is nice working with paying post they are awesome. If you do not have an account with them, then you better visit their site now and register your blog.

3 comments:

mompaulak said...

Hi there, I love your twin angels..they are gorgeous! just 'dropped in on your site. hope u can do same.
I am at http://momfamilychild-help.typepad.com/hanginthere/

ciao from australia

mompaulak xoxo
http://momfamilychild-help.typepad.com/hanginthere/

Anonymous said...

Hi..

I am not getting any payment from payingpost.

My account balance is $90.

How to contact them?

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm a new blogger at paying post. Are you sure they paid you $60? I've been getting a lot of bad feedback regarding payment and you seem to be the only one who claims to be paid.

If it's not true that you were paid, please do not confuse fellow bloggers by making this post. We put a lot of time and effort on our posts and we don't appreciate being scammed -- and even more by a fellow blogger in cahoots with the unscrupulous site.