Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 18, 2009

went to bed early

Last night for the first time in a long time I went to bed early. Yes early for me at 12 midnight sharp and I woke at around 8:30 am when I heard my daughters crying. I got a good night sleep and so did my daughters. They are very good last night they knew that their mama and daddy were tired and they sleep well. Since I started blogging I usually go to sleep around 2 am after doing some online task. Now that the economy is bad the opps are also bad. I think it is also a blessing that there are no opps for me and I went to sleep early. For a long time, I never get to sleep like this and I am very happy. Although one of my New Year resolution was to go to bed early but because of my online task I cannot do that. Last night was good. I hope tonight I can go to bed early again.

No comments: