Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, March 26, 2009

my daughter is sick

I went to bed early last night right after I was done with my chores and I never even got a chance to open my computer. I was tired and one of my daughters was not feeling well. She throw up and did not want to eat I am not sure what kind of bug she has. She does not have any fever but she really is not feeling well. She always wants me to hold her but if I put her on my bed she will not sleep but wants to play. If I put her in her crib she will cry and I knew she was hungry but she do not want to drink her milk. It is really hard when your little baby gets sick and you are trying to guess what’s wrong with her. This morning she woke up crying and had a load in her diaper. I think she is getting better after doing it; she went to sleep in my bed.

No comments: