Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 21, 2009

diagnosed with breast cancer

Yesterday when I arrived at work I saw that my co-workers were looking sad. I have no clue what was going on. After a few minutes they told me that one of our friends at work was diagnosed with breast cancer. That was shocking and very sad news for all of us and especially to our friend. I never saw her yesterday because she went home early after she learned her diagnosis earlier that day. Today she went to work and I talked to her and I do not know what to say to her. I said be strong and pray everything will be okay and she said she hopes so. I know that it is easy to say those words but it is very difficult to believe when the problem is your health. When I learned the news I could not stop thinking about her and her problem. When we were talking she almost cried and I almost cried too when I saw her. I hope she will be okay she said that she was worried. I know all the people around her are worried.

No comments: