Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best and Lovely Blog Award

Sweetepie from My Simple World gave me these two awards. The Lovely blog award and the Best blog award. Wow! It was nice of her to give me these awards. I really appreciate it.




Thank you so much for this. But I can not follow the rules. I am busy right now and have no time to pass and link these awards. So if you like this you are welcome to grab it. Just follow the rules.

The rules are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

No comments: