Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 22, 2009

Glad to see them again

Yesterday my friend Cecile and her family was here visiting us. It was the first time we have been together since they moved to Virginia. They just move back here to Texas the first week of this month. The last time we saw them I was still seven months pregnant with my twins and now they are already running around the house. I was happy to see Cecile and her family again. We spent a few hours talking and eating with our other friend Gaga while our kids were busy playing together. My husband is the one who prepared our food for dinner because I do not know how to cook. I am lucky that my husband knows how to cook because if not we would get hungry. I also bought a big chocolate chips cookie for Father's day for both daddy's but we ate the cookie first before the daddy ate any. They got lucky there was still some left for them.

3 comments:

Cecile said...

Juliet, thanks for having us over to your house :-); the foods were great as well as you hospitality. We really enjoyed our visit especially seeing the kids playing. I adore your twins, they are so cute and so healthy. I wish I could borrow them one day!hehehe, anyway,we want you to know that we were happy to see you all including Gaga and her family. We'll see you guys on Jacob birthday net month, ha!

Jaypee David said...

elow mommy juliet.. napadalaw lang... :)

-enJAYneer-
JAYtography: An Online Travelogue

Gorgeous MUM said...

A gorgeous Monday greeting from the Land Down Under!