Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, July 25, 2009

He is bored

This afternoon my son asked me to go to the library again to borrowed more movies. He has a lot of movies but he does not like to watch them anymore. He has watched his movies over and over. So, when he asked me to go to the library I got up and hurried to get them all in the car because the library closes at 6pm. Sometimes he really does not want to watch movies I know that he only wants to get out in the house because he is bored. Earlier he asked me when his sisters would be grown up like him so that he can play hide and seek with them. I told him just don’t be in a hurry they will grow up soon. I think when his sisters do grow up he will not want to play with them because by then he will be older and wants to play with kids his own age.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

hahhaa...kalouy sa imong ulitawo kay na bored man...sige lang kay pag modako na imong mga pretty sisters am sure sige namo ug duwa...hehehe!