Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, December 24, 2009

wrapping Christmas presents

This afternoon while my daughters were taking their naps my husband and I were in a hurry wrapping their Christmas presents. My son was helping too but he keeps asking us of where his presents were. I told him that I hid them because I do not want him to know what he got from us. He said that as long as he had something he will be happy. I said maybe Santa Claus will bring more tonight. He is excited to open his gifts but I told him he had to wait until tomorrow. Later when he goes to sleep I will wrap his gifts. I am exited for tomorrow to see my children open their presents. They are not expensive stuff but I think they will last a few months before they break them.

1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

I am 2 days late, but still . . . Merry Christmas!