Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

He was happy

This morning when I took my son to school he asked me if all of us even his daddy would pick him up from the school and I told him we would try. So this afternoon all of us went to picked him up and he was very happy. He likes it when his daddy is with us when he gets out of school. Most of the time it is only me and his sister who pick him up because his daddy works nights but today he was off from work. He was very happy when he saw us and he said he wish we would go to his favorite fast food to eat. We did not go because yesterday we went to eat out and his daddy was in a hurry to come home so that he can mow our yard. I was trying to finish doing my laundry. So I told him to wait tomorrow maybe I will take them to the Wendys.

No comments: