Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, March 6, 2010

It is my fault

I got mad at my son a few minutes ago because he keeps asking me about his favorite soup and rice and I keep telling him it is not ready yet. He asked why it was not ready. I told him I was not cooking yet and he got mad at me. I am trying to relax on the couch while his sisters are asleep but he keeps bugging me about his soup. I know it is my fault he has asked me since last night to cook him some rice and soup. I told him I would cook it today when I came home from work. After I got mad at him I realized it was my fault so I dragged my butt off from couch and started making him soup that made him very happy again.

2 comments:

kimmyschemy said...

don't feel so bad.. i think it's natural especially when we, moms, are tired..

Unknown said...

I know moms are getting tired too and need some rest even just for a minute. I know your son would realize it too. ;D

Solo
Travel and Living
Job Hunter