Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

shopping with my friend

This morning while I was cooking breakfast my friend called. She asked me if I could go to the mall to shop and of course I said yes. I have not been to the mall for a month now and I am sure there is a lot of clearance sale this week. She picked me up before noon and then we left for the mall. At first I was looking for something for myself but I do not feel like buying for me. So I went to the kids section and I found a lot on clearance and I got my son some clothes. I was surprised to find custom beach towels there since it is not summer yet. When I came home my son was very happy when he saw the clothes I bought for him. I did not buy anything for my daughters because they have a lot of clothes that they got for their birthday last week.

No comments: