Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tax return

Yesterday I called my Filipino friend to ask him to file my tax return with his tax auditor friend. He was the one who filed my taxes last year and I want him to do it again. All the forms that I need to file for our taxes are all ready and I can not wait to know how much our refund from the IRS will be. If we can get our refund I plan to buy an entertainment centers for our living room. I hope we can get a larger refund so I can buy the entertainment and if I can I want to buy a dining table and chairs for our kitchen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Juliet, we used our tax refund in a creative way too!

A new home theater!

LOL

We avoided distractions by staying focused finishing our dedicated home theater room with a new BDI
TV stand from Standsandmounts.com and it is a perfect fit for the kids and all of their gaming systems! Not only is it gorgeous but we got a big discount using discount code BIGBDI during checkout.


It's really worth checking these guys out.