Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, March 8, 2010

Tired from the long day

At last the simple birthday party for my daughter is finally done and it was fun. Although some of invited family and friends never came over I think it was due to the fact that it has been raining here all day. Now that I am done cleaning up the mess it is time for me to go to bed I am so tired from the long day. Well, before the party started I was in a hurry to go shopping for my daughters sandals but when they tried them on they were too little for them. After the party I went back to the store and returned them. I found a nice pair of sandal and when I check out I found out that the price for the same style, the same size but different color was different. They checked with the sale woman in the shoe section she said they are different color so they should be a different price so I did not buy them. I do not want to pay $5 more because they are a different color I think it is not right. Good night all!

No comments: