Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, March 15, 2010

We had fun on Saturday night

The other night I really had no plans to go because I do not have any money to spend for the $100 ticket but my friend called me and asked if I wanted to go because they had an extra ticket. I thought about it for a long time and called my husband at work to see if it was okay with him if I went. I like to watch the boxing between Pacquiao and Clottey. He said it was okay with him and that I need to get out the house and have fun sometimes with my friends. We really did have so much fun on Saturday night. The only bad thing was when we went through the security section they wanted me to throw away the chips and water in my bag in the trash can. They did not want anybody to bring food and drink in the stadium so I had no choice but throw them away and buy their small water bottled for $5 each. It cost too much a soda was $6 for a medium cup. I am still thinking about the fight and how much fun we had that night.

No comments: