Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

He finally got it

My husband asked me if he could buy parts for his truck. He knows that we have extra money to spend so I said yes. The parts was not cheap it cost him more than a hundred dollars but he said he needed it for his truck. It is good that he knows how to fix his truck if not we could not afford to pay to have it repaired at the auto shop. When he got the part he went out to put it on his truck right away. But before he went I asked him if he knows about colonix and he said he thinks so and he turned his back on me and went outside. He was in a hurry to put the part on his truck before it got dark outside. He was happy that he finally got the part he has been asking me if he could buy it for the last few weeks now.

No comments: