Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, April 23, 2010

It is my fault

It is almost 9pm now and I have not given my son his bath yet. I need to bath him before he goes to sleep. I already gave my daughters a bath a few hours ago. I still have a lot of things to do here in the house but I can not do them because of this Facebook. I am always on this page looking for pictures of my family and friends. I do not know why I keep opening their page I already told Facebook to leave me alone but they never listen to me. I know it is my fault. I told myself before not to open their site but I can not help my self. I think it is better if I hide my laptop from myself. Well, got to go now and give my son a bath before I forgot again.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Can't blame you. There are lots of friends and family pictures to see in Facebook. It's our virtual means of communication to our faraway friends and loved ones.

Btw, I have an award for you in my blog.

Reanaclaire said...

hi Juliet..how have u been? i guess we r all very busy with our lives.. i also dont have enough time too!

greetings from reanaclaire.com