Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, August 30, 2010

Shopping for a Christmas tree

You know what the weather here is getting better. The passed few weeks were always over a hundred degrees this week it will be under a hundred so it feels better. In less than four months it will be Christmas that is why today I started shopping for a Christmas tree for our house and Christmas cards to mail to family and friends. I was surprised that is a lot of Christmas stuff in the store now. We have a Christmas tree already but it is big and I do not want to use it anymore I want a small and simple tree that is easy to pack up after Christmas. It is hard having a big tree I am worried that my children will climb up it so a small one is better but I have not started shopping for presents yet it is still too early for that.

No comments: