Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy playing

This afternoon my children were so busy. After picking my son up from the school I took them to Mc Donald because my son has been asking me to go since yesterday but I was tired and told him maybe we would go today. They are very happy when we go to Mc Donald’s they eat very little because they are always busy playing. After an hour of playing we went to Walmart to pick up diaper then we went home. When we got home the neighbor’s daughter came over to play with them and after an hour of playing she went home. I gave my children a bath and after few minutes they went to sleep. They were very tired but my son is still here watching TV but I know in a few minutes he will go to sleep too because he is tired.

No comments: