Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Worried his job

Yesterday my husband told me that one of his co-workers was suspended from the job for some reason and I just heard today that he is not coming back anymore. So he really is not sure what happen to him and I know my husband is worried about his job, me too but I hope that it will not happen to him. You know with the situation right now with the slow economy there are a lot of people with out a job and it is hard to find a job it is best if you have a job and keep it until the economy is better.

If you lose your job you lose your health insurance too and that is very important, I do not know if his Company Offers Life Insurance. There are a lot of different kinds of insurance and when you are older you need to get more insurance like whole life insurance, term life insurance and when you do not have job how can you afford all these insurances you need. So hopefully every thing will be fine with my husband’s job and maybe it is true that his co-worker was just suspended and will be back to work tomorrow.

No comments: