Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, December 9, 2010

He was mad

A few hours ago my son had a headache and I told him to go take a nap it might help and ease the headache. While he was taking a nap his sisters were playing with his toys I told them to stop that their brother would be mad. I was not wrong as soon as he got up from his nap he saw his toys and he was mad when he could not find some of them. I put some of the ones I found in the his box but some were still missing. I do not know where they are and I just put the trash outside. I picked up some small pieces from the floor maybe it was parts from his toys that are missing. He was crying and told him to just calm down and we would find them later. I never told him about the trash because he might get mad at me too.

No comments: