Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, December 17, 2010

My Big Adventure


Guest post of the week by Nestor Nielsen


I had hoped to get up early and hit the local Walmart to find the best deal on a large screen televison for my husband, however, I didn't quite make that early call. Knowing most of the bargins have been snatched up hours ago, I'm going anyway. Black Friday, actually sends shrivers of terror through my body, but anything for my husband. The store is so crowed, out of the corner of my eye I spot it, the perfect televison. Can I get there in time, looks like the last one, everyone out of my way, it's mine. I sure did myself proud, doing the 50 yard dash in no time flat. Wrapping myself around that big box, I thought, how do I get it home, it's so big and my car is so small. I need to find an employee and have them hold it until I can get my neighbor to pick it up in his truck. No way am I leaving this box and after several minutes of yelling "can I get some help here," a frazzled employee came to my rescue. After stopping at the neighbor's, I head home. A cold drink, a snack and telling my husband what a boring day I had, I curl up and watch my satellite tv from www.directstartv.com and think how it will look on that big, big screen.

No comments: